What to Expect
At P&J Cleaners, we are true specialists in standard and deep cleaning. We’ve served hundreds of homeowners and tenants, and have learned a lot in the process. Here is what to expect:
- Top-notch service from trustworthy cleaners and highly responsive support from our team at all times — this is your home and we will treat it with the high level of respect it deserves.
- Sweeping/vacuuming and mopping floors; wiping and disinfecting horizontal and vertical surfaces (counters, appliances, cupboards, etc.); scrubbing away grime and soap scum (sinks, bathtubs, and toilets).
- Deep cleaning additionally includes attention to the nooks and crannies where dust, grime, and soap scum build up, such as baseboards, microwave internals, door frames, window sills and tracks, etc.
We have a checklist of everything we typically do for standard and deep cleans, but we’re flexible — at the end of the day, our goal is truly happy customers.
- The truth is that “standard” versus “deep” cleaning is of course really a distinction between how thoroughly the job is done (i.e., as mentioned, deep cleaning is additionally more focused on scrubbing away built-up grime, soap scum, and dust in your home’s nooks and crannies). Thus, another core difference between the two services is the estimated time and cost to complete the job.
- Since every situation is different and every customer has different desired outcomes, we price standard and deep cleaning jobs hourly. That way, you can find a solution that fits your budget and goals. If you want your place sparkling clean in every possible way, we can do that! If you just want a small touch-up, we can do that too!
- Moving/operating significant items in your home that could be damaged in the process are typically not included in our standard or deep cleaning service offerings — i.e., we typically don’t do “maid” activities (dishes, laundry, etc.), cleaning window blinds/shutters (they can be tricky!), significant home organizing (tidying and decluttering large volumes of stuff), or moving furniture/decor (we usually can clean around/under it just as well).
- To be clear, we’ve never damaged anything in our customer’s homes, but we don’t want to have a first! If you’re OK with the risk and want some help with things on our “don’t do” list, we can accommodate — we just need your consent. Again, our goal is to make sure you’re happy.
We proudly maintain an average 5.0-star rating on Google because we consistently deliver on our promises to our valued customers.
- All our cleaners are thoroughly vetted, background-checked, and continuously reviewed for performance (we’ve spent countless hours finding the best people from hundreds of applicants).
- After the clean, we will check in to see how it went — if you’re not happy, we will fix it, 100% guaranteed.
- We carry $2 million in general & liability insurance so that you can rest easy.
For an overview of our One-time & Recurring cleaning services, please click here.
Request a Quote
We will get back to you in a couple hours, max!