What to Expect
At P&J Cleaners, we are true specialists in one-time and recurring cleaning. We’ve served hundreds of homeowners and tenants, and have learned a lot in the process. Here is what to expect:
- Top-notch service from trustworthy cleaners and highly responsive support from our team at all times — this is your home and we will treat it with the high level of respect it deserves.
- Sweeping/vacuuming and mopping floors; wiping and disinfecting horizontal and vertical surfaces (counters, appliances, cupboards, etc.); scrubbing away grime and soap scum (sinks, bathtubs, and toilets).
- If you’d like, we can also do “deep cleaning” activities, such as scrubbing and removing dust, grime, and soap scum from the nooks and crannies of your home (i.e., baseboards, microwave internals, door frames, window sills and tracks, etc.).
We value all our customers and thus we endeavour to pass cost savings on in every way we can.
Here are just a few reasons:
- The reality is that one-time cleans are more expensive, as our marketing expenses are higher and the first time cleaning a new place is more challenging (the cleaners are learning the new space and the specifics of what you like).
- If you book with us regularly, we pass the cost savings on to you per our Recurring Plan:
- 20% off for cleans every week
- 15% off for cleans every 2 weeks
- 10% off for cleans every 3 weeks
- 5% off for cleans every 4 weeks
- Since every situation is different and every customer has different desired outcomes, we price one-time and recurring jobs hourly. That way, you can find a solution that fits your budget and goals. However, if you book with us regularly, we usually find a rhythm such that the job lengths are consistent. Also, you have complete control over how much time you’d like us working, and we will always ask for your permission to extend if we think it’s necessary.
We proudly maintain an average 5.0-star rating on Google because we consistently deliver on our promises to our valued customers.
- All our cleaners are thoroughly vetted, background-checked, and continuously reviewed for performance (we’ve spent countless hours finding the best people from hundreds of applicants).
- After the clean, we will check in to see how it went — if you’re not happy, we will fix it, 100% guaranteed.
- We carry $2 million in general & liability insurance so that you can rest easy.
For a checklist of everything we cover in our Standard & Deep cleaning services, please click here.
Request a Quote
We will get back to you in a couple hours, max!